SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) recently announced the new restaurants and retail shops for phase two of its redevelopment program.
Phase two encompasses a 22-gate extension of Concourse A to the east.
The airport aimed for a mix of local, regional, and national brands. All concessions will continue to be offered at street pricing, meaning the cost of food inside the airport should match the market value outside.
The 19 new spaces are expected to be open with the rest of the terminal in November 2023:
Food and beverage:
- Hugo Coffee
- Vessel Kitchen
- Red Rock Brewery
- Blue Iguana
- Millcreek Coffee Roasters
- Rockwell’s Ice Cream
- Auntie Anne’s
- Burger King
- Jimmy John’s
- P.F. Chang’s
- Protein Bar and Kitchen
- Wow Bao
Specialty retail, news & gift, service:
- Utah Jazz Pro Shop
- SLC Public Market a convenience and local specialty store with a theme based around Salt Lake’s Farmer’s Market
- Minute Suites, a concept where passengers can rent out a private room for escape
- The Atrium a specialty retail outlet with brands such as Brookstone, Herschel Supply Co., and Sunglass Hut
- Hudson Nonstop and a Hudson travel convenience store
“Passengers have given the Phase 1 concessions four-star reviews,” said Bill Wyatt, the Salt Lake City Department of Airports executive director. “We expect Phase 2 selections to be just as popular.”
The first four Delta gates will open in spring 2023, followed by 18 Delta gates in the fall.