PARK CITY, Utah – The Historic Park City Alliance (HPCA) has recently announced their first ever Main Street Summer Blast Off event on Saturday, June 3.
Residents and tourists alike are welcome to commemorate the beginning of summer by enjoying complimentary giveaways, exclusive dining offers, and discounted accommodations provided by numerous participating establishments.
The HPCA is representative of Main Street and Old Town’s businesses, which is comprised of over 250 shops, lodges, restaurants, cultural activities, art galleries, and more. The HPCA is dedicated to promoting Park City’s Main Street and surrounding area as a viable, vital and dynamic place to live, work and play while also encouraging business development and enhancing activities that benefit the district.
“We are so excited to introduce our brand new Main Street Summer Blast Off event,” said Ginger Wicks, executive director of the Historic Park City Alliance. “We welcome everyone to shop, dine, and explore Main Street on June 3 and enjoy plenty of free giveaways and experiences from our eclectic mix of local businesses.”
Some of the participating businesses include:
- Alpine Distilling: Indulge in purposeful libations featuring locally crafted vodka, gin, and liqueurs in Park City. Generous contributions from bottle and cocktail sales directly benefit local nonprofits. Treat yourself to the renowned Espresso Martini, voted Main Street’s finest, and support the Utah Avalanche Center. Additionally, the acclaimed Elevated G&T, crafted with Alpine Elevated Gin and Preserve Liqueur, helps preserve the Swaner Nature Preserve. Available on June 3rd from 4-10 p.m.
- Athleta: The first 25 people to Locals Day at Athleta receive a $15 shop card and goodie bag. Also, any customer that makes a purchase on June 3 will be entered to win a free pair of leggings.
- Butchers Chop House & Bar: Stop in and Dine for 9 from 4 – 6 p.m. for $9 appetizers including steak tartare, fried risotto balls, butternut squash ravioli, bleu cheese stuffed dates, and tenderloin filet medallions, along with a rotating list of wine selections.
- Collie’s: Receive a free appetizer (excluding smoked wings), with a purchase of two or more entrees. Dogs welcome!
- Escape Room Park City: Drop by for a free game to take home from Park City’s masters of original, one-of-a-kind clue and puzzle creators.
- Flanagan’s on Main: Work up an appetite for lunch or dinner and buy one Irish fayre dish and receive the second half off. Selections include shepherd’s pie, fish & chips, Irish beef stew, whiskey chicken boxty, corned beef & cabbage, and bangers & mash.
- Gallery MAR: Get your fill at the candy bar with a variety of treats for families and friends. Grab a bag in the gallery and fill it with your favorite treats to celebrate summer. Local artist Sara Edgar will also be in the gallery to discuss her new work, which features coordinating “sweet” themes.
- Hemped Park City: Make a purchase and enjoy a free gift of all-natural, super-nourishing, Honey Lip Goo of Shea Butter, Royal Jelly, Vitamin E, and THC-Free CBD Oil.
- Mountain Town Olive Oil: Ice cream treats will be available for purchase from Hidden Oak Gourmet Creamery, and guests will receive a free tapi pour spout with the purchase of a bottle of olive oil.
- Park City Lodging: Utah residents receive 10% off a summer staycation at Park City Lodging properties. Use the STAYLOCAL code at checkout and book directly at 855-790-7846 or here.
- Red Banjo Pizza: Bring the kids in from 11:30 – 3 p.m. for a make-your-own-pizza event with tips, tricks, and recipes from Park City’s oldest business. $12.99 per person.
- Wasatch Brew Pub: Receive a free appetizer, excluding charcuterie, with the purchase of two entrees.