SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — Ticketing is live for what the Salt Lake Climbing Alliance (SLCA) has called, “The climbing event of the summer.”
The SLCA Climbing Festival will take place August 26-27 at the Camp Roger site along Mirror Lake Highway.
The SLCA said in a statement, how thrilling it is for all stakeholders that this year’s festival is in the Uinta Mountains. “We are ecstatic to be hosting a fun weekend of camping, dancing, eating, socializing and climbing with the community.”
It’s skilled based climbing clinics and festivities brought to you by the SLCA and fueled by by local guide outfitters, artists and outdoor Industry Partners.
All proceeds from the event go back to stewardship of Wasatch Crags.
- Tent and van camping
- Yoga and sound bath
- A fireside chat on local climbing accidents and rescue considerations
- An evening panel presentation on local climbing accidents and rescue operations with a tribute to mental health awareness.
- A Kamas and Uintas scavenger hunt
- Food, breakfast and coffee by Alpha Coffee
- Dinner and drinks by The Notch Pub and Moab Brewery – Happy Hour Spirits with Rab
- Gear demons and giveaways
- Local art market
- Live music by Seth Brown, Unusual Suspects, and Honky Blue Tonky
- Dance party by Joshua Tree
~ Climbing Clinics Sold Separately
~ Cabin and Yurt Rentals Sold Separately
12 bunks per cabin. Those who rent cabins are responsible for purchasing the entire cabin and filling their cabin.
No Dogs Please. Support local and check out Park City Dog Center in Kamas to have your friend just down the road
SLCA said in the statement, “We welcome all ability levels and identities to learn and grow with us as our local climbing community blossoms.”
For ages 14+ unless the Family Clinic is purchased and guardians are present. Tickets may be purchased here.