PARK CITY, Utah — The Sundance Film Festival (SFF) is returning in person on January 19-29, 2023, in Park City, Salt Lake City, and at the Sundance Resort. SFF is looking for volunteers to assist with online roles or in-person roles at the largest independent film festival in the country.
There are various opportunities to support the festival to help bring the magic to life.
- Volunteer perks include seeing films, branded Festival swag, meals, and being a part of a passionate and creative community.
- Volunteers can assist with online roles or in-person roles, with an hourly commitment of 32 hours or more.
- Volunteers can choose to volunteer in Salt Lake City, Park City, or at the Sundance Resort near Provo.
- Volunteers assist in different departments and have a variety of tasks, like ushering in a theater, helping with ticketing, and helping people get around the festival.
- Volunteers can be a part of a theater crew, help patrons at an info booth, support with transport, or help on the online Festival platform.
Longtime Park City local Tracy Sedgwick has volunteered for the SFF for four years. She said, “Volunteering for the SFF not only allows you to see a bunch of films for free, you can tailor the hours to your availability, you get to meet lots of cool folks attending the Festival, and you and the fellow volunteers you meet become long term and fast and friends. It’s awesome.”