PARK CITY, Utah — Since 1884, Miner’s Day is an annual, Labor Day Weekend mainstay which brings together locals and visitors to enjoy festivities that involve nonprofits, businesses and government entities. Old and new friends can celebrate historic-inspired activities in modern, family friendly ways.
Monday, September 5, 2022 Schedule:
- 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. ~ Miner’s Breakfast, City Park
- 8:00 a.m. ~ Bark City 5K Fun Run with your dog(s), City Park
- 10:30 a.m. ~ Running of the Balls, Main St.
- 11:00 a.m. ~ Parade, Main St.
- 11:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ~ Food Trucks/Beer Garden, City Park
- 11:30 – 4:00 p.m. ~ Live Music, City Park
- 12:30 – 1:00 ~ Kid’s Races
- 12:30 – 3:00 ~ Mucking and Drilling, City Park
- 2:00 – 4:00 ~ History Tours of Miner’s Hospital, City Park
City government leaders highly suggest to walk, bike, carpool, or ride the free, and frequent Park City Transit buses.