PARK CITY, Utah — Book a session for family-friendly fun snow tubing at Woodward Park City. It’s equipped with a magic carpet to transport tubers back up the hill and groomed tubing lanes.
Adult tickets are $55, and youth tickets are $28.
Support your local news stream and consider becoming a member today.Join Now
- Tubing occurs in scheduled sessions with limited capacity.
- The last session of the day starts at 4:00 p.m.
- A tubing session is two hours, and sessions are available for ages four +.
- All guests must have a tubing ticket to access the tubing area.
- One person per tube. No lap riding is permitted.
- Personal sleds and tubes are not permitted.
- Wearing gloves, boots, hats, snow pants, and a parka is encouraged.