Enter for a chance to win a local holiday shopping spree. Over $12,000 in prizes from 30+ local businesses presented by the Park City Chamber of Commerce.
Park City Mountain and Woodward are scheduled to open Nov. 17 and Deer Valley Resort is set for Dec. 2
PARK CITY, Utah — Now that snow has started to fall in parts of Utah, winter sports enthusiasts are waiting with bated breath for ski season to begin. Fortunately, at seven Utah resorts you won’t have to wait much longer.
Park City Mountain, Snowbird, Woodward Park City, Snowbasin Resort, Alta Ski Area and Brian Head Resort are all slated to open next month.
Most other Utah resorts have announced opening dates in early to mid-December. However, Brighton Resort, Powder Mountain, Cherry Peak Resort and Beaver Mountain have not yet announced when skiers will be able to hit their slopes.
Here are the current opening dates for the 2023-24 winter season, according to Ski Utah:
- Alta Ski Area – Nov. 17
- Beaver Mountain – to be announced
- Brian Head Resort – Nov. 10
- Brighton Resort – to be announced
- Cherry Peak Resort – to be announced
- Deer Valley Resort – Dec. 2
- Eagle Point Resort – Dec. 15
- Nordic Valley – Dec. 2
- Park City Mountain – Nov. 17
- Powder Mountain – to be announced
- Snowbasin Resort – Nov. 24
- Snowbird – Nov. 30
- Solitude Mountain Resort – Nov. 17
- Sundance Mountain Resort – Dec. 2
- Woodward Park City – Nov. 17
These dates are subject to change, and weather conditions permitting.