PARK CITY, Utah. – The Park City Area Restaurant Association begins its annual Savor the Cocktail contest in which local restaurants showcase a select custom cocktail crafted by their own bartenders. The contest runs from June 1 to August 31.
Locals and visitors are encouraged to try these unique cocktails at participating restaurants and vote online for their favorite.
There are 13 participants this year with:
- Hearth and Hill (Daisy Clark)
- Timbers Bar & Restaurant (Felipe Castro)
- Handle (Reagan Chung)
- Flanagan’s Irish Pub (Juan Jimenez)
- Royal Street Café (Josh Hockman)
- Grappa (Star Finnegan)
- Riverhorse on Main (Jenna Henry)
- Glitretind Troll Hallen Lounge (Nate Smith)
- Sushi Blue (Greyson West)
- Alpine Pie Bar (Rob Sergent)
- Versante Hearth and Bar (Marcus Mair)
- Windy Ridge Café (Cimor LaFaver)
- Baja Cantina (Jake McComb)