PARK CITY, Utah — It’s the last call for voters to submit their ballots by Election Day, Nov. 21.
Ballots submitted by mail need to be postmarked on or before today, Nov. 20, to be counted in the General Election.
Voters can also submit their ballots at drop boxes in the following locations on or before election day:
- Park City Hall/Marsac Building – 445 Marsac Ave., Park City
- The Market in Snow Creek Plaza -1500 Snow Creek Drive, Park City
- Quinn’s Junction Health Department – 650 Round Valley Drive, Park City
- Summit County Library (Kimball Junction) – 1885 West Ute Blvd., Park City
- Jeremy Ranch Park and Ride, 3361 Rasmussen Road, Park City
- Summit County Library (Kamas) – 110 North Main, Kamas
- Summit County Library (Coalville) – 82 North 50 East, Coalville
- Summit County Courthouse – 60 N. Main, Coalville
- Oakley City Hall – 960 West Center Street, Oakley
Election Day voting will be available for the Park City, Coalville, Kamas and Oakley elections, as well as the Special District Election for Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District and South Summit Fire, tomorrow from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. at Coalville City Hall, the Summit County Library in Kamas, Park City Hall, and the Summit County Library in Kimball Junction.