PARK CITY, Utah — Don’t forget to cast your ballot today in Park City’s primary election.
Ballot drop boxes and polling stations will close tonight at 8 p.m.
The vote center is open today from 7 a.m.-8 p.m at the Park City Council Chambers, located at 445 Marsac Avenue in Park City. Those who need to register to vote, have lost their ballots, or did not receive their ballots may come in to vote during this time.
If two ballots are received from the same voter, only the first ballot scanned will count. Mail-in ballots must be postmarked on or before September 5 in order to be counted.
Summit County ballot drop boxes:
- Park City Municipal Marsac Building – 445 Marsac Avenue, Park City
- The Market in Snow Creek Plaza -1500 Snow Creek Drive, Park City
- Quinn’s Junction Health Department – 650 Round Valley Drive, Park City
- Summit County Library (Kimball Junction) – 1885 West Ute Boulevard, Park City
- Fresh Market (Jeremy Ranch) – 3151 West Kilby Road, Park City
- Summit County Library – 110 North Main, Kamas
- Summit County Library – 82 North 50 East, Coalville
- Francis City Hall -2317 Spring Hollow Road, Francis
- Oakley City Hall – 960 West Center Street, Oakley
- Henefer Town Hall – 150 West Center Street, Henefer