HEBER CITY, Utah. — Heber City is set to host the second annual Adventure Fest on Main on Thursday, June 16 to Saturday, June 18. The festival will feature several vendors, music, food, and a celebration of summer, hosted at the Heber City Main Street Park.
The events will continue into Friday and Saturday with Sunset ATV rides, Hot Air Balloon rides, a children’s entrepreneurial market, yoga in the park and a Main-to-Main 10K evening race. The Festival will then conclude on Saturday with a Valkyrie Relay Race and a pancake breakfast at City Park where dads eat free.
A full schedule of events can be found below. For those interested in participating in the 10K race, they can register in advance here.
Adventure Fest Schedule of Events:
Thursday, June 16 at Heber City Main Street Park
- 5:00 – 9:00 pm: Heber Market on Main
- 6:30 – 9:00 pm: Free Concert in the Park
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm: Race packet pick-up
Friday, June 17 at Heber City Main Street Park
- 5:00 – 8:00 pm: Children’s Entrepreneurial Market
- 5:00 – 8:30 pm: Sunset ATV Ride with Karl Malone Powersports
- 6:00 – 9:00 pm: Vendor and sponsor booths
- 6:00 – 9:00 pm: Hot Air Balloon Tethered Rides by Balloon Above
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Yoga in the Park hosted by The Studio
- 7:00 pm: Main-to-Main 10K Race start time
- 7:15 pm: 1-Mile Family Fun Run start time
- 8:15 – 10:00 pm: Glow Stick Dance Party & Live DJ with Hitman Productions
Saturday, June 18 at Heber City Main Street Park
- 6:00 am – 8:00 pm: Valkyrie Relay events throughout Heber Valley
For more information, individuals can visit the Adventure Fest on Main page on the Go Heber Valley website.