PARK CITY, Utah — The Park City Fire District (PCFD) was called to a chimney fire at a single-family home on Centennial Circle yesterday.
According to a statement from the PCFD, crews responded to the scene at approximately 1:30 p.m. and discovered an active fire on the roof of the back of the home.
“Royal Street was shut down temporarily,” said a statement from the PCFD. “At 2:15 pm there was no active fire, firefighters checked for extension and completed overhaul. There were no injuries.”
PCFD Truck 36, Engine 31, Medic Engine 38, Engine 34, Ambulance 34, Battalion Chief 3, Chief 304 and the Park City Police Department responded to the incident.