PARK CITY, Utah — It’s that time of year again when over 180 nonprofits and thousands of people in the Wasatch Back come together to celebrate our generous community during Live PC Give PC! This Friday, November 5th, join Park City Community Foundation and your favorite organizations in giving back to the nonprofits that make our world go ’round! Help us reach our donor goal of 6,500 individuals this year.
Eight easy ways to participate in Live PC Give PC:
- Donate to all your favorite causes at livepcgivepc.org. Help us meet our goal of 6,500 unique donors!
- Encourage friends, old and new, to join you in giving! New donors’ gifts will be boosted by $10.00 if donated on Nov. 5!
- Volunteer! There are several ways to get involved on and before the day of the event.
- Gather friends and family to watch the Live PC Give PC Livestream on Nov. 5 from 5:30-6:30 PM at livepcgivepc.org or on PCTV.
- Post your photos, videos, and Live PC Give PC involvement on social media! Be sure to tag #livepcgivepc and @parkcitycf.
- Show your spirit and wear orange on Fridays in October to get people jazzed up for the big day. Volunteers can get one of the coveted Live PC Give PC t-shirts at our office!
- Get the kids involved! Live PC Give PC is a great way to introduce your kids to giving to causes they care about.
- Party in your hood! Host a happy hour on Nov. 5! Make sure to pull up livepcgivepc.org and watch the Livestream from 5:30-6:30 pm so your guests can see donations roll in.