PARK CITY, Utah — Vail Resorts plans to implement paid parking at Park City Mountain Village starting in the 2022-23 winter season. The new program, which will include the Main, First Time, and Silver King lots, will require a reservation.
The company said that more details will be revealed in the coming months. What we know:
- Reservations will be required seven days a week up until 1:00 pm, and will be available online and via a mobile app. After 1:00 pm, all parking will be free and no reservations will be required.
- Parking will be free for cars of four or more occupants at all times.
- Rates will be set prior to the start of the season and will include carpooling incentives.
- Free parking will remain available at the Canyons Village Base Area, Park City High School (on weekends and holidays), and High Valley Transit Park-n-Ride locations.
- On weekends and holidays, Park City Mountain will maintain the new traffic circulation plan that was implemented in the Mountain Village Base Area in early 2022, which prioritizes bus and transit access.