Looking for a solid, year-round role with a great schedule and commission? Join New West Knifeworks & MTN MAN Toy Shop’s dynamic retail team selling USA-made sharp objects! If you like making friends while talking about knives, good food, or the great outdoors, and appreciate the beauty of finely crafted tools, this is the job for you.
Location: 625 Main Street
Job Title: Sales Team Associate
Reports to: Park City Store Manager
Target Wage with Commission: $25/hr and up
Apply: Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes a great New West Employee:
- Ability to make sales
- High level of empathy
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- A passionate hobby
Essential Job Functions
- Provide a friendly and memorable experience for all customers.
- Make sure the shop is clean, tidy, and fit to sell high-end premium products
- Be team-oriented
- Have fun
- Sell knives and products accurately
- Ability to be prompt, on time, and energetic
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Be flexible to ongoing changes inside and outside New West KnifeWorks.
- Abide by New West KnifeWorks employee handbook.
Unlike other retailers, New West KnifeWorks and MTN MAN Toy Shop are extremely proud of our employee retention and satisfaction. Work in an extremely fun and flexible sales atmosphere with great pay and commission structure.
Because New West KnifeWorks is growing we encourage our employees to grow with us. If you have other strengths outside of your ability to sell, we would love to know and utilize them. Your talents will be immediately used alongside our national outreach.
Job Type: Seeking multiple Full Time and Part Time candidates.
Schedule: Block scheduling, 4 days on, 4 days off – great for working consistently AND enjoying summer!
Email email@example.com with resume attached and cover letter in email body to apply.